How do you choose what goes on the site?
One of the most frequent questions we get asked by our customers is what is the difference between the desks. There is a very clear structure in how we specify our desk frames, why they cost what they do and also how they perform so please read on.
Let's get some basic rules out of the way on what we will sell and what tests must be passed:
- The desks must pass our in house QA tests for load, noise, rigidity, construction, powder coating quality, durability and ease of construction
- They must have been lifetime tested to reach a minimum of 20000 cycles
- They must come from a factory which we visit and approved to at minimum ISO9001 standards and we also inspect any key sub-contractors they outsource too
- The manufacturing company must have a moral and ethical code of business and must be financially stable
- The desks frames must pass one year of field trials in the UK
- The desks frames must be certified by international organisations for their stability and electrical safety.
So if you pass these tests you can be considered for supply. The attrition rate is high amongst suppliers we test and we generally take 2 years to approve a supplier.